Aug 15, 2022
This week, I'm chatting with Mandy McIntyre, the owner of
Level-Up Consultants in Cleveland, Ohio. Mandy spent 10 years
in the roofing industry before starting this exciting new
enterprise that focuses on mental health and wellness.
We cover the following topics:
- How Mandy came to appreciate and understand the role of mental
health in the roofing industry;
- What makes a workplace toxic;
- The challenges of being a woman in a male-dominated
- What propelled Mandy to leave a high-level position in a
company she loved working for to start her own consulting
- The appropriate way to take the initiative with employees who
show signs and symptoms of needing help;
- Mandy's efforts to increase awareness of the issues of
diversity, equity, inclusion, and leadership in the construction
- Why the construction industry has the highest suicide rate of
any industry in the USA; and
- Mandy's plan to launch her firm and make it thrive!
Check out this week's episode!